Fall 2016 Scholarship applications are now available. Click below to download an application form. Applications must be post marked no later than Wednesday, August 31, 2016
The Save Mart Employee Association (SMEA) is awarding up to fifty (50) college scholarships with up to a $500 award to a select number of eligible students who are graduating high school and enrolling in college or who are currently attending college and pursuing a degree.
All eligible applicants must be a member of SMEA or a dependent family member of a SMEA member. Best of luck in your academic endeavors!
SMEA is proud to announce a new scholarship opportunity in memory of Bob Piccinini.
This new scholarship is offered by SMEA, who wishes to honor the memory of Bob Piccinini. Up to five recipients will receive a $1,000 scholarship.
How to qualify for this scholarship:
- Applicants must meet all criteria and complete the 2016 SMEA Fall College Scholarship application.
- Applicants must possess a 3.5 cumulative GPA.
- Applicants must display community involvement (provide a short summary of duties or participation, and/or letter of recommendation stating your contributions).
- Applicants must submit a 500 word essay on the following subject (two pages maximum, double-spaced, 12 point font).
- Give a modern interpretation of what an entrepeneur is.
Save Mart Scholarships: For information on the Save Mart Scholarships and Financial Aid Information Packet, and other scholarship opportunities available through Save Mart visit the Save Mart Connection at https://savemart.achievers.com/login. Once you have logged in go to education connection. Save Mart Scholarship and Financial Aid information will be available in January 2015. You can also email Performance@SaveMart.com.
Download scholarship application below.